FORAN & SAUVAGE COVID POLICY STATEMENT
Foran & Sauvage is committed to providing a safe & healthy place for our customers.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and to reassure our customers, we are taking every possible measure to make sure all visits to our studio are both safe & enjoyable.
We would like to share with you some of the measures that we have now in place.
- Air Filtration Units fitted in all public areas
- Touch-Free Automatic Hand Sanitisers
- Hand Sanitising available in all areas of the building
- Reduced number of appointments per day
- Pre-Appointment Contact Tracing
- Extended Appointment Duration to avoid customer overlap
- Same-day viewings included in photo sessions, to reduce number of appointments
- Increased time between appointments, to allow for additional cleaning to HSA guidelines
- All visits to the studio by appointment only, to discourage walk-ins
- All unnecessary surfaces & soft furnishings have been removed, & some replaced with a wipeable equivalent
- Face Masks can be worn by photographer at client’s request